You were born to win, but to be a winner, you must plan to win, prepare to win, and expect to win. — Zig Ziglar
Last week’s logo poll results are in and the winner is…. A TIE!! 43% chose the mint scrollwork logo and 43% chose the bird and birdcage. What I hear you saying is, “make a decision, Tammi.” And I think I have.
The new logo for French Robin Designs is:
And the new favicon (or thumbnail) will include elements from:
Honestly, I love both of these logos and anticipate using them in some kind of interchangeable role. I am most happy to have a new, modern, sophisticated logo representing my jewelry company.
The lesson here is, ask your potential clients, friends, colleagues, acquaintances, anyone you think appropriate for their honest opinion about your brand. Remember, the brand is a visual que to the public what your business is, represents, and philosophy.
Now that the art work is done and the branding is ready to use what are you going to do with it?
How to brand your business with the new logo
- Business cards, postcards, print and digital ads — use it everywhere!
- Social media — Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, LinkedIn, Email signatures
- Website — create your own website. Use your new logo / brand all over
- Blog — create a company blog
- Newsletter — A great newsletter service is Mailchimp.com Fast, easy, and terrific way to reach out to clients. And it’s FREE
- giveaway items — t-shirts, hats, cups, etc. Our employees wear a company t-shirt on the job every day.
The company is formed, tax ID number acquired, local licenses and permits done, logo and name complete. Time to get a company checking account, financing, and start looking for a space (if you haven’t already), purchasing supplies, furnishing the office, and hiring employees.
I am looking forward to sharing my past business office locale experiences next week. Retail space vs. home office — many pros and cons for each.
Until then — Cheers!